Report NEP-EEC-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2013. "What Does the 1930s’ Experience Tell Us about the Future of the Eurozone?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 141, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Christian Leschinski, Christian & Bertram, Philip, 2013. "Contagion Dynamics in EMU Government Bond Spreads," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-515, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lamont Black & Ricardo Correa & Xin Huang & Hao Zhou, 2013. "The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guiso, Luigi & Herrera, Helios & Morelli, Massimo, 2013. "A Culture Based Theory of Fiscal Union Desirability," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 137, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Miller, Marcus & Thomas, Dania, 2013. "Eurozone Sovereign Debt Restructuring: promising legal prospects?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 143, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gamberger, Dragan & Smuc, Tomislav, 2013. "Good governance problems and recent financial crises in some EU countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2013. "ECB monetary policy in the recession: a New Keynesian (old monetarist) critique," Working Paper 13-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.