Report NEP-EEC-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2013. "The euro crisis: a view from the North," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 12/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Foreign Currency Loans and Systemic Risk in Europe," Working Papers 13.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Viren, Matti, 2013. "Sensitivity of fiscal-policy effects to policy coordination and business cycle conditions," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 11/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Old Europe: The Polar Cases of France and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sophie-Charlotte Meyer & Ronald Schettkat, 2013. "Price Convergence in Euroland. Evidence from micro data without noise," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp13005, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Oehler-Sincai, Iulia Monica, 2013. "Financial contagion reloaded: the case of Cyprus," MPRA Paper 48214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albinowski, Maciej & CiÅ¼kowicz, Piotr & RzoÅ„ca, Andrzej, 2013. "Distrust in the ECB â€“ product of failed crisis prevention or of inappropriate cure?," MPRA Paper 48242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina A, 2013. "Determinants of job creation in eleven new EU member states : evidence from firm level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6533, The World Bank.
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Emanuele Brancati & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2013. "Financial Markets, Banks' Cost of Funding, and Firms' Real Decisions: Lessons from Two Crises," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 824, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2014.
- Skupnik, Christoph, 2013. ""Welfare magnetism" in the EU-15? Why the EU enlargement did not start a race to the bottom of welfare states," Discussion Papers 2013/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Keane, Claire & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R., 2013. "Crisis, Response and Distributional Impact: The Case of Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borys, PaweÅ‚ & CiÅ¼kowicz, Piotr & RzoÅ„ca, Andrzej, 2013. "Panel data evidence on effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," MPRA Paper 48243, University Library of Munich, Germany.