Report NEP-EEC-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerlach, Petra, 2013. "Euro area CDS spreads in the crisis: The role of open market operations and contagion," Papers WP449, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2013. "Origins and prospects of the Euro existential crisis," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The endless Eurozone crisis, where do we stand? A Classical-Kaleckian overview," Department of Economics University of Siena 671, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jorg Bibow, 2013. "On the Franco-German Euro Contradiction and Ultimate Euro Battleground," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_762, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Gündüz, Yalin & Kaya, Orcun, 2013. "Sovereign default swap market efficiency and country risk in the eurozone," Discussion Papers 08/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Harald Sander, 2012. "Over-indebted Youth: Unemployment and Deleveraging in the Euro Zone," Working Papers 2013/10, Maastricht School of Management.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller & Effrosyni Alevizopoulou, 2012. "The Bank Lending Channel and Monetary Policy Rules for European Banks: Further Extensions," Working Papers 1204 Classification- G21,, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & John Hunter & Faek Menla Ali, 2013. "On the Linkages between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates: Evidence from the Banking Crisis of 2007-2010," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1289, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012. "Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area," Working Papers 1208, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio Conti, 2013. "On the Stability of Euro Area Money Demand and its Implications for Monetary Policy," LEM Papers Series 2013/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sokic, Alexandre & FABRIS, Nikola, 2013. "Euroization and cyclical stabilization in Montenegro: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 46537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochova, 2013. "The European Welfare State from the Prospect of New EU Member States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-38, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2013. "Lessons from the European Spaghetti Bowl," ADBI Working Papers 418, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Casey, Eddie & O'Toole, Conor, 2013. "Bank-lending constraints and alternative financing during the financial crisis: Evidence from European SMEs," Papers WP450, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).