Report NEP-EEC-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Christoph M & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Weathering the crisis and beyond: Perspectives for the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 9414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2013. "Finance at Center Stage: Some Lessons of the Euro Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabrisch, Hurbert & Orlowski, Lucjan & Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "Sovereign Default Risk in the Euro-Periphery and the Euro-Candidate Countries," Working Papers 2012002, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Fielding Chen, 2013. "Deleveraging from Emerging Markets. The Case of Euro-area Banks," Working Papers 1313, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Garicano, Luis & Santos, Tano, 2013. "Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone," CEPR Discussion Papers 9404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paulo R. Mota & Abel L. Costa Fernandes & Ana-Cristina Nicolescu, 2012. "The Recent Dynamics of Public Debt in the European Union: A Matter of Fundamentals or the Result of a Failed Monetary Experiment?," FEP Working Papers 467, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lamé, Gildas, 2013. "Was there a "Greenspan conundrum" in the Euro area ?," MPRA Paper 45870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2013. "The mystique surrounding the central bank’s balance sheet, applied to the European crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catão, Luis A. V. & Fostel, Ana & Rancière, Romain, 2013. "Fiscal Discoveries and Sudden Decouplings," CEPR Discussion Papers 9368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A, 2013. "International monetary transmission to the Euro area: Evidence from the U.S., Japan and China," MPRA Paper 45844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Gracinda Santos & Ana Paula Ribeiro & Vitor Manuel Carvalho, 2013. "Export-led growth in Europe: Where and what to export?," FEP Working Papers 479, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andreea Stoian & Rui Henrique Alves, 2012. "Can EU high indebted countries manage to fulfill fiscal sustainability? Some evidence from the solvency constraint," FEP Working Papers 464, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hutengs, Oliver & Stadtmann, Georg, 2013. "Don't trust anybody over 30: Youth unemployment and Okun's law in CEE countries," Discussion Papers 333, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Evenett, Simon J & Fritz, Johannes & Wermelinger, Martin, 2013. "What's Holding Back EU Exports to China?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9391, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Osterloh, Steffen & Kalb, Alexander, 2013. "Sovereign risk premia: The link between fiscal rules and stability culture," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.