Report NEP-EEC-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maximilian Goedl & Joern Kleinert, 2013. "Interest rate spreads in the Euro area: fundamentals or sentiments?," Graz Economics Papers, University of Graz, Department of Economics 2013-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2013. "Money as gold versus money as water," MPRA Paper 45759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "EuropeÂ´s crisis without end: The consequences of neoliberalism run amok," IMK Working Paper 111-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Luca Agnello & Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "What Determines the Duration of a Fiscal Consolidation Program?," GEMF Working Papers 2013-09, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Kahanec, Martin & Fabo, Brian, 2013. "Migration Strategies of the Crisis-Stricken Youth in an Enlarged European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 7285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2013. "The Forward Premium Puzzle And The Euro," MPRA Paper 45746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Turning point chronology for the Euro-Zone: A Distance Plot Approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00803457, HAL.
- Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson & Paul van den Noord, 2013. "The Icelandic banking collapse - was the optimal policy path chosen?," Economics wp62, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Janusz Jablonowski & Christoph MÃ¼ller, 2013. "3 sides of 1 coin â€“ Long-term Fiscal Stability, Adequacy and Intergenerational Redistribution of the reformed Old-age Pension System in Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 145, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Francesco Daveri & RÃ¨my Lecat & Maria Laura Parisi, 2013. "Service deregulation, competition and the performance of French and Italian firms," Working Papers, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.