Report NEP-EEC-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maximilian Goedl & Joern Kleinert, 2013. "Interest rate spreads in the Euro area: fundamentals or sentiments?," Graz Economics Papers 2013-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2013. "Money as gold versus money as water," MPRA Paper 45759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Europe´s crisis without end: The consequences of neoliberalism run amok," IMK Working Paper 111-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Luca Agnello & Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "What Determines the Duration of a Fiscal Consolidation Program?," GEMF Working Papers 2013-09, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Kahanec, Martin & Fabo, Brian, 2013. "Migration Strategies of the Crisis-Stricken Youth in an Enlarged European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 7285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2013. "The Forward Premium Puzzle And The Euro," MPRA Paper 45746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Turning point chronology for the Euro-Zone: A Distance Plot Approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00803457, HAL.
- Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson & Paul van den Noord, 2013. "The Icelandic banking collapse - was the optimal policy path chosen?," Economics wp62, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Janusz Jablonowski & Christoph Müller, 2013. "3 sides of 1 coin – Long-term Fiscal Stability, Adequacy and Intergenerational Redistribution of the reformed Old-age Pension System in Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 145, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Francesco Daveri & Rèmy Lecat & Maria Laura Parisi, 2013. "Service deregulation, competition and the performance of French and Italian firms," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.