Report NEP-EEC-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Botta, Alberto, 2012. "Conflicting Claims in Eurozone? Austerity’s Myopic Logic and the Need of a European federal union in a post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model," MPRA Paper 41700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleni Angelopoulou & Hiona Balfoussia & Heather D. Gibson, 2012. "Building a financial conditions index for the euro area and selected euro area countries: what does it tell us about the crisis?," Working Papers 147, Bank of Greece.
- Nicolas VÃ©ron, 2012. "Europe's single supervisory mechanism and the long journey towards banking union," Policy Contributions 752, Bruegel.
- Apostolos Thomadakis, 2012. "Measuring Financial Contagion with Extreme Coexceedances," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1112, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Graham Bird & Alex Mandilaras, 2012. "Will Europe's Fiscal Compact Help Avoid Future Economic Crises?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1212, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Foremny, Dirk & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2012. "Fiscal Federalism in Times of Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Resmini & Laura Casi, 2012. "FDI and growth in Europe: the role of territorial capital," ERSA conference papers ersa12p485, European Regional Science Association.
- Plakandaras, Vasilios & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis, 2012. "Directional forecasting in financial time series using support vector machines: The USD/Euro exchange rate," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 5-2012, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Luca Sala & Ulf Söderström & Antonella Trigari, 2012. "Structural and Cyclical Forces in the Labor Market During the Great Recession: Cross-Country Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cezar Mereuta & Lucian-Liviu Albu & Marioara Iordan & Mihaela-Nona Chilian, 2012. "Model of Comparative Analysis of the Main Indices of Economic and Social Performance of the European Union Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa12p111, European Regional Science Association.
- Hatzopoulos, V. & Iori, G., 2012. "Information theoretic description of the e-Mid interbank market: implications for systemic risk," Working Papers 12/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Lucian-Liviu Albu, 2012. "Quantifying The Impact Of Current Crisis On The Convergence In Eu And Post-Crisis Scenarios," ERSA conference papers ersa12p433, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante, 2012. "The EU-EFIGE/Bruegel-Unicredit dataset," Working Papers 753, Bruegel.