Report NEP-EEC-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drudi, Francesco & Durré, Alain & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2012. "The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area," Working Paper Series 1467, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Di Cesare & Giuseppe Grande & Michele Manna & Marco Taboga, 2012. "Recent estimates of sovereign risk premia for euro-area countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 128, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Schreger, Jesse, 2012. "Over-Optimistic Official Forecasts in the Eurozone and Fiscal Rules," Working Paper Series rwp12-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Schmitz, Martin & De Clercq, Maarten & Fidora, Michael & Lauro, Bernadette & Pinheiro, Cristina, 2012. "Revisiting the effective exchange rates of the euro," Occasional Paper Series 134, European Central Bank.
- Gambetti, Luca & Musso, Alberto, 2012. "Loan supply shocks and the business cycle," Working Paper Series 1469, European Central Bank.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012. "Nonlinear Mechanism of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Does Business Cycle Matter?," Working Papers halshs-00731502, HAL.
- Pedro Bação & João Maia Domingues & António Portugal Duarte, 2012. "Financial Crisis and Domino Effect," GEMF Working Papers 2012-10, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2012. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? Evidence from EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 6843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bakk-Simon, KlÃ¡ra & Borgioli, Stefano & Giron, Celestino & Hempell, Hannah Sabine & Maddaloni, Angela & Recine, Fabio & Rosati, Simonetta, 2012. "Shadow banking in the Euro area: an overview," Occasional Paper Series 133, European Central Bank.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2012. "The Case For Temporary Inflation in the Eurozone," CEPR Discussion Papers 9133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Soudan, Michel & Stracca, Livio, 2012. "Explaining EU Citizens' Trust in the ECB in Normal and Crisis Times," Economics Series 289, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Eser, Fabian & Carmona Amaro, Marta & Iacobelli, Stefano & Rubens, Marc, 2012. "The use of the Eurosystem's monetary policy instruments and operational framework since 2009," Occasional Paper Series 135, European Central Bank.
- Benedicta Marzinotto & AndrÃƒÂ© Sapir, 2012. "Fiscal rules: Timing is everything," Policy Briefs 749, Bruegel.
- Rossana Merola & Javier J. PÃ©rez, 2012. "Fiscal forecast errors: governments vs independent agencies?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1233, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Höring, Dirk, 2012. "Will Solvency II market risk requirements bite? The impact of Solvency II on insurers' asset allocation," ICIR Working Paper Series 11/12, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR), Goethe University Frankfurt.