Report NEP-EEC-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2012. "Money, credit, monetary policy and the business cycle in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2012. "A Note on the Current Account Sustainability of European Transition Economies," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2012011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Exchange return co-movements and volatility spillovers before and after the introduction of Euro," MPRA Paper 37869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Labor Mobility in an Enlarged European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 6485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaja Bonesmo Fredriksen, 2012. "Income Inequality in the European Union," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 952, OECD Publishing.
- Abbritti, Mirko & Mueller, Andreas I., 2012. "Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU and the Volatility of Inflation and Unemployment Differentials," IZA Discussion Papers 6488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Di Meglio, Gisela & Pyka, Andreas & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2012. "Varieties of service economies in Europe," FZID Discussion Papers, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID) 44-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2012. "Socially responsible mutual funds: An efficiency comparison among the European countries," Working Papers 3, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: How Much, How Fast and by What Means?," OECD Economic Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 1, OECD Publishing.
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan, 2012. "Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process," NBER Working Papers 18009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Denk, 2012. "Tax Reform in Norway: A Focus on Capital Taxation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 950, OECD Publishing.
- Blome, Agnes, 2011. "Work/care policies in European welfare states: Continuing variety or change towards a common model?," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Demographic Development, Social Change, and Social Capital, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB) SP I 2011-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).