Socially responsible mutual funds: An efficiency comparison among the European countries
AbstractThe first objective of this contribution is to evaluate the performance of SRI equity mutual funds in the main European countries with three different DEA models. Secondly, with a series of statistical tests we compare the performance of SRI and non SRI mutual funds in the various countries, to determine if SRI mutual funds have to sacrifice something in terms of financial performance. Thirdly, we compare the performance obtained by SRI mutual funds among the different European countries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia in its series Working Papers with number 3.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: Apr 2012
Date of revision:
SRI mutual funds; Performance evaluation; Data envelopment analysis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2012-05-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FMK-2012-05-02 (Financial Markets)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.