Report NEP-EEC-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murphy, Gavin & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2011. "The Effects of the Euro on Intra-Euro Area Exports," Papers RB2011/3/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brissimis, Sophocles & Hondroyiannis, George & Papazoglou, Christos & Tsaveas, Nicholas & Vasardani, Melina, 2011. "The determinants of current account imbalances in the Euro Area: a panel estimation approach," MPRA Paper 35362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xin Zhang & Bernd Schwaab & Andre Lucas, 2011. "Conditional Probabilities and Contagion Measures for Euro Area Sovereign Default Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-176/2/DSF29, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Jun 2012.
- Pessoa, Argentino, 2011. "The Euro Area sovereign debt crisis: Some implications of its systemic dimension," MPRA Paper 35328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Fröhling, Annette & Lommatzsch, Kirsten, 2011. "Output sensitivity of inflation in the euro area: Indirect evidence from disaggregated consumer prices," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,25, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Stefano D'Addona & Ilaria Musumeci, 2011. "The British Opt-Out From The European Monetary Union: Empirical Evidence From Monetary Policy Rules," Working Papers 0611, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Hanna Kröger & Sandra Schaffner, 2011. "The Intensive and Extensive Margin of European Labour Supply," Ruhr Economic Papers 0291, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Damiano Sandri & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "The Eurozone Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Günter Franke, 2011. "Hostages, Free Lunches and Institutional Gaps: The Case of the European Currency Union," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-47, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Skopek, Nora & Buchholz, Sandra & Blossfeld, Hans-Peter, 2011. "Wealth inequality in Europe and the delusive egalitarianism of Scandinavian countries," MPRA Paper 35307, University Library of Munich, Germany.