Report NEP-EEC-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Rebelo Barbosa & Rui Henrique Alves, 2011. "Divergent competitiveness in the eurozone and the optimum currency area theory," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 436, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gregor Semieniuk & Till van Treeck & Achim Truger, 2011. "Reducing Economic Imbalances in the Euro Area: Some Remarks on the Current Stability Programs, 2011–14," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_694, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Repkova, Iveta & Gajdosova, Katarina, 2011. "Theory of financial integration and achievements in the European Union," MPRA Paper 34393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Wai-Kong Cheung & Jen-Je Su & Astrophel Kim Choo, 2011. "Are Euro exchange rates markets efficient? New evidence from a large panel," Discussion Papers in Finance, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics finance:201109, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Martín Saldías, 2011. "A Market-based Approach to Sector Risk Determinants and Transmission in the Euro Area," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201130, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Sauer, Beate, 2011. "A further view on current account, capital account and Target2 balances: Assessing the effect on capital structure and economic welfare," Working Papers in Economics, UniversitÃ¤t der Bundeswehr MÃ¼nchen, Economic Research Group 2011,2, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Ignazio Angeloni & AndrÃ© Sapir, 2011. "The international monetary system is changing: what opportunities and risks for the euro?," Working Papers, Bruegel 632, Bruegel.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011. "Seven Myths about the Greek Debt Crisis," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 111202, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Pissarides, 2011. "The Future of Work in Europe," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 354, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hélène Latzer & Florian Mayneris, 2011. "Trade in quality and income distribution: an analysis of the enlarged EU market," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2011-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hans Pitlik & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2011. "Growth Implications of Structure and Size of Public Sectors," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 404, WIFO.
- Arrondel, L. & Savignac, F. & Tracol, K., 2011. "Wealth Effects on Consumption Plans: French Households in the Crisis," Working papers, Banque de France 344, Banque de France.
- Blundell, Richard & Bozio, Antoine & Laroque, Guy, 2011. "Extensive and Intensive Margins of Labour Supply: Working Hours in the US, UK and France," IZA Discussion Papers 6051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).