Report NEP-EEC-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Fiscal Spillovers in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1164, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp379, IIIS.
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the European System of Central Banks, 2011. "Structural features of distributive trades and their impact on prices in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 128, European Central Bank.
- Fedorova, Elena, 2011. "Transfer of financial risk in emerging eastern European stock markets: A sectoral perspective," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2011-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Persistence and Cyclical Dependence in the Monthly Euribor Rate," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1165, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- H. Lesca & Nicolas Lesca, 2011. "Risque d'explosion de l'Italie, l'un des trois initiateurs de l'Europe ? Application de la méthode Puzzle© à un cas macroéconomique," Post-Print halshs-00630449, HAL.
- David Hummels & Rasmus Jørgensen & Jakob R. Munch & Chong Xiang, 2011. "The Wage Effects of Offshoring: Evidence from Danish Matched Worker-Firm Data," NBER Working Papers 17496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms in Ireland," CEPR Discussion Papers 8596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.