Report NEP-EEC-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinz, Frigyes Ferdinand & Rusinova, Desislava, 2011. "How flexible are real wages in EU countries? A panel investigation," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1360, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2011. "Ramifications of Debt Restructuring on the Euro Area: The Example of Large European Economies' Exposure to Greece," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1141, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Maximo Camacho & Agustin Garcia-Serrador, 2011. "The Euro-Sting revisited: PMI versus ESI to obtain euro area GDP forecasts," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1120, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Gabriele Galati & Peter Heemeijer & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "How do inflation expectations form? New insights from a high-frequency survey," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 349, Bank for International Settlements.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2011. "Fiscal shocks and budget balance persistence in the EU countries from Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia wp2011-08, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Jul 2011.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences 1127, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Tail Behaviour of the Euro," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200417, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Baglioni & Umberto Cherubini, 2011. "Marking-to-Market Government Guarantees to Financial Systems.Theory and Evidence for Europe," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ief0103, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Martin Hellwig, 2011. "Quo vadis, Euroland? European Monetary Union between Crisis and Reform," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, 2011. "Wavelet multiple correlation and cross-correlation: A multiscale analysis of euro zone stock markets," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 2011-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2011. "Monitoring Child Well-being in the European Union: Measuring cumulative deprivation," Innocenti Working Papers, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre inwopa635, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lunn, Pete, 2011. "The Role of Decision-Making Biases in Ireland's Banking Crisis," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP389, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vincent Fromentin, 2011. "The substitutability of immigrants and native workers in France: use of a production function," Cahiers du CEREFIGE, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine 1105, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2011.