Report NEP-EEC-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Puriya Abbassi & Tobias Linzert, 2011. "The effectiveness of monetary policy in steering money market rates during the recent financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1328, European Central Bank.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian, 2011. "Current account imbalances in the euro area: Catching up or competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 297, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Peter Chobanov & Amine Lahiani & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1002, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Bank Finance Versus Bond Finance," NBER Working Papers 16979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.-C. Bricongne & J.-M. Fournier & V. Lapègue & O. Monso, 2011. "From the financial crisis to the economic crisis The impact of the financial trouble of 2007-2008 on the growth of seven advanced countries," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-05, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- David Fields & Matías Vernengo, 2011. "Hegemonic Currencies during the Crisis: The Dollar versus the Euro in a Cartalist Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_666, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Francisco de Castro & Javier J. Pérez & Marta Rodríguez Vives, 2011. "Fiscal data revisions in Europe," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Working Papers 1106, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp, 2011. "Volatility, money market rates, and the transmission of monetary policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "EU Enlargement and Monetary Regimes from the Insurance Model Perspectives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp997, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Výrost, Tomáš & Lyócsa, Štefan, 2011. "Are we able to capture the EU debt crisis? Evidence from PIIGGS countries in panel unit root framework," MPRA Paper 30334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grzegorz Grabek & Bohdan Klos & Grzegorz Koloch, 2011. "SOEPL 2009 – An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for Policy Analysis And Forecasting," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 83, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Haberis, Alex & Markovic, Bojan & Mayhew, Karen & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2011. "Global rebalancing: the macroeconomic impact on the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 421, Bank of England.
- Heise, Arne & Lierse, Hanna, 2011. "The 'European social model' under pressure," Working Papers on Economic Governance 37, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- T. Le Barbanchon & B. Ourliac & O. Simon, 2011. "French and American labour markets in response to cyclical shocks between 1986 and 2007: a DSGE approach," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-01, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Borek Vasicek, 2010. "Is Monetary Policy in New Members States Asymmetric?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1005, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.