Report NEP-EEC-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2011. "Measuring Euro Area Monetary Policy Transmission in a Structural Dynamic Factor Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 441, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Fiscal Expectations Under the Stability and Growth Pact," IMF Working Papers 11/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & José R. Maria, 2011. "Fiscal Consolidation in a Small Euro Area Economy," Working Papers w201105, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Dixon, H. & Le Bihan, H., 2011. "Generalized Taylor and Generalized Calvo price and wage-setting: micro evidence with macro implications," Working papers 324, Banque de France.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2011. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion," European Economy - Economic Papers 436, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Wolf Wagner, 2011. "The Impact of Cross-Border Banking on Financial Stability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-054/2/DSF18, Tinbergen Institute.
- István P. Székely & Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2011. "Fiscal policy in the EU in the crisis: a model-based approach," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 423, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Daniel Levy & Frank Smets, 2010. "Price Setting and Price Adjustment in Some European Union Countries: Introduction to the Special Issue," Working Papers 2010-22, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Pula, Gabor & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2011. "Is China climbing up the quality ladder? Estimating cross country differences in product quality using Eurostat's COMEXT trade database," Working Paper Series 1310, European Central Bank.
- Gärtner, Manfred & Griesbach, Bjoern & Jung, Florian, 2011. "PIGS or Lambs? The European Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Role of Rating Agencies," Economics Working Paper Series 1106, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Larry D. Wall & María J. Nieto & David Mayes, 2011. "Creating an EU-level supervisor for cross-border banking groups: Issues raised by the U.S. experience with dual banking," Working Paper 2011-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Philipp Schmieder & Christian Schmieder, 2011. "The Impact of Legislationon Credit Risk," IMF Working Papers 11/55, International Monetary Fund.