Report NEP-EEC-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karl Whelan, 2010. "EU Economic Governance: Less Might Work Better Than More," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201041, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Brůha, Jan & Pierluigi, Beatrice & Serafini, Roberta, 2011. "Euro area labour markets: different reaction to shocks?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1284, European Central Bank.
- Buchmann, Marco, 2011. "Corporate bond spreads and real activity in the euro area - Least Angle Regression forecasting and the probability of the recession," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1286, European Central Bank.
- Moauro, Filippo, 2010. "A monthly indicator of employment in the euro area: real time analysis of indirect estimates," MPRA Paper 27797, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Dec 2010.
- Patricia Garcia-Duran & Montserrat Millet, 2011. "The EU strategy of policy convergence with its neighbours in the area of trade," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 251, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "The Threat of 'Currency Wars': a European Perspective," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 1006, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Holthausen, Cornelia, 2010. "The minimum liquidity deficit and the maturity structure of central banks' open market operations: lessons from the financial crisis," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1282, European Central Bank.
- Christian Fahrholz & Cezary Wójcik, 2011. "A Positive Framework to Analyze Sovereign Bail-outs within the EMU," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena 15-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julia Kielyte, 2010. "European Integration and Labour Migration," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2010_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Larch, Martin & Van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2010. "The stability and growth pact: lessons from the great recession," MPRA Paper 27900, University Library of Munich, Germany.