Report NEP-EEC-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bre:polcon:438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilhem Hankel & Andreas Hauskrecht & Bryan Stuart, 2010. "The Euro-Project at Risk," Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy 2010-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stolz, Stéphanie Marie & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Extraordinary measures in extraordinary times – Public measures in support of the financial sector in the EU and the United States," Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank 117, European Central Bank.
- Ekaterina Sprenger & Volkhart Vincentz, 2010. "Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Memoranda - Policy Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies) 48, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Eirini Syngelaki, 2010. "Linkages between Excess Currency and Stock Market Returns:Granger Causality in Mean and Variance," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth n209-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Christophe Bellégo & Laurent Ferrara, 2010. "A factor-augmented probit model for business cycle analysis," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2010-14, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Zuzana Iršová, 2010. "Bank Efficiency in Transitional Countries: Sensitivity to Stochastic Frontier Design," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2010/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2010.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Whatever Works: Dualisation and the Service Economy in Bismarckian Welfare States," IZA Discussion Papers 5035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- LE BAS Christian & POUSSING Nicolas, 2010. "Comportement de RSE et dialogue social : une comparaison France/Luxembourg," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series, CEPS/INSTEAD 2010-12, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Maryla Maliszewska & Elena Jarocinska & Milan Scasny, 2010. "Modeling Economic, Social and Environmental Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and The Russian Federation," CASE Network Reports, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0093, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Polycarpou, Alexandros & Vrachimis, Konstantinos, 2010. "The Gender Wage Gaps, 'Sticky Floors' and 'Glass Ceilings' of the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 5044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Fabrice Comptour, 2010. "Do clusters generate greater innovation and growth? An analysis of European regions," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2010-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Dale F. Gray & Carlos Garcia & Leonardo Luna & Jorge Restrepo, 2009. "Incorporation financial sector risk into monetary policy models: application to Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines inv229, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Caleb Stroup, 2010. "Monetization and Growth in Colonial New England, 1703-1749," NBER Working Papers 16190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.