Report NEP-EEC-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wilko Bolt & Heiko Schmiedel, 2010. "SEPA, Efficiency, and Payment Card Competition," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 239, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Salvatori, Andrea, 2010. "Labour Contract Regulations and Workers' Wellbeing: International Longitudinal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2010. "Youth Unemployment: Déjà Vu?," IZA Discussion Papers 4705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/1528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 4694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:4/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore