Report NEP-EEC-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in European Regions," wiiw Working Papers 57, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Sánchez, Jesús, 2010. "Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data," Working Paper Series 1148, European Central Bank.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Maria Demertzis, 2009. "How Anchored Are Inflation Expectations in EMU Countries?," DNB Working Papers 235, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Cuaresma, Jesús Crespo, 2010. "Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty and the Speed of Income Convergence in Europe," Working Papers 160, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Delis, Manthos D & Kouretas, Georgios, 2010. "Interest rates and bank risk-taking," MPRA Paper 20132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2010. "Transparency of regulation and cross-border bank mergers," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-009 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Eijffinger, Sylvester & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2010. "The role of central bank transparency for guiding private sector forecasts," Working Paper Series 1146, European Central Bank.
- Dima, Bogdan & Murgea, Aurora & Cristea, Stefana, 2009. "The pattern of Euronext volatility in the crisis period: an intrinsic volatility analysis," MPRA Paper 20145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2009. "The IMF’s Stand-by Arrangements and the Economic Downturn in Eastern Europe: The Cases of Hungary, Latvia, and Ukraine," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-31, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).