Report NEP-EEC-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo COSSETTI & Francesco GUIDI, 2009. "ECB Monetary Policy and Term Structure of Interest Rates in the Euro Area: an Empirical Analysis," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 334, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rittler, Daniel, 2009. "Price Discovery, Causality and Volatility Spillovers in European Union Allowances Phase II: A High Frequency Analysis," Working Papers, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics 0492, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Dimitris A. Georgoutsos & Petros M. Migiakis, 2009. "Benchmark bonds interactions under regime shifts," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 103, Bank of Greece.
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "The Determinants of Regional Economic Growth by Quantile," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 54, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Walter G. Park & Peter Hingley, 2009. "Patent family data and statistics at the European Patent Office," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2009-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2009. "Productivity, Welfare and Reallocation: Theory and Firm Level Evidence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 728, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2010.
- Nigel Rice & Silvana Robone & Peter Smith, 2009. "Vignettes and health systems responsiveness in crosscountry comparative analyses," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 09/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE, 2009. "The Doha Round and Market Access for LDCs: Scenarios for the EU and US Markets," Working Papers, CERDI 200911, CERDI.