Report NEP-EEC-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Shocking aspects of monetary integration (SVAR approach)," MPRA Paper 17057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rotfuß, Waldemar, 2009. "Intraday price formation and volatility in the European Union emissions trading scheme: an introductory analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "EU-type carbon emissions trade and the distributional impact of overlapping emissions taxes," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 134-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Glenda Quintini & Thomas Manfredi, 2009. "Going Separate Ways? School-to-Work Transitions in the United States and Europe," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 90, OECD Publishing.
- Oestreicher, Andreas & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2009. "Common corporate tax base (CCTB) and effective tax burdens in the EU member states," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marcus Neureiter & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Outsourcing Motives, Location Choice and Labour Market Implications: An Empirical Analysis for European Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1541, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fiorentino, Elisabetta & Vincenzo, Alessio De & Heid, Frank & Karmann, Alexander & Koetter, Michael, 2009. "The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Klaus Prettner & Robert M. Kunst, 2009. "The Dynamic Interrelations between Unequal Neighbors: An Austro-German Case Study," Vienna Economics Papers 0913, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Specialized search and innovation performance: evidence across Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Raquel Vegas & Isabel Argimón & Marta Botella & Clara I. González, 2009. "Retirement behaviour and retirement incentives in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0913, Banco de Espa�a.
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2009. "Do small family businesses have a peculiar attitude toward growth? Evidence from French SMEs," Working Papers CEB 09-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg & Christian Jaag, 2009. "Aging and the Financing of Social Security in Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.