Report NEP-EEC-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arturo Bris & Augusto Rupérez-Micola, 2008. "Separated by a common currency? Evidence from the Euro changeover," Economics Working Papers 1086, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Markus Baltzer & Lorenzo Cappiello & Roberto A. De Santis & Simone Manganelli, 2008. "Measuring financial integration in new EU member states," Occasional Paper Series 81, European Central Bank.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CSEF Working Papers 197, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Dekker, Ronald & kleinknecht, A.H., 2008. "The EU Framework Programs: Are they worth doing?," MPRA Paper 8503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Kok, Christoffer & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0885, European Central Bank.
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Smets, Frank, 2008. "A quantitative perspective on optimal monetary policy cooperation between the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0884, European Central Bank.
- Tobias Blattner & Marco Catenaro & Michael Ehrmann & Rolf Strauch & Jarkko Turunen, 2008. "The predictability of monetary policy," Occasional Paper Series 83, European Central Bank.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2008. "Introducing the EURO-STING: Short Term INdicator of Euro Area Growth," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0807, Banco de Espa�a.
- Paola Giuri & Myriam Mariani, 2008. "Inventors and the Geographical Breadth of Knowledge Soillovers," DRUID Working Papers 08-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ugo Colombino & Marilena Locatelli & Edlira Narazani & Cathal O’Donoghue & Isilda Shima, 2008. "Behavioural and Welfare Effects of Basic Income Policies: A Simulation for European Countries," CHILD Working Papers wp03_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Heuchemer, Sylvia & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald, 2008. "The Geography of European Cross-Border Banking: The Impact of Cultural and Political Factors," Research Memoranda 008, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Jalava, Jukka & Kavonius, Ilja Kristian, 2008. "Durable Goods and ICT: The Drivers of Euro Area Productivity growth?," Discussion Papers 1132, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Europeanisation of Inequality and European Reference Groups," Papers WP235, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alan Barrett & Seamus McGuinness & Martin O'Brien, 2008. "The Immigrant Earnings Disadvantage Across the Earnings and Skills Distributions: The Case of Immigrants from the EU's New Member States in Ireland," Papers WP236, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Heider, Florian & Gropp, Reint Eberhard, 2008. "The Determinants of Capital Structure: Some Evidence from Banks," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-015, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jurgen Von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe," Papers WP234, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008. "Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).