Report NEP-EEC-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruud de Mooij & G. Nicod, 2008. "Corporate tax policy and incorporation in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 97, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00239381 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Vermeulen, Philip, 2008. "Markups in the euro area and the US over the period 1981-2004: a comparison of 50 sectors," Working Paper Series 0856, European Central Bank.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Pasqua, Silvia & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2008. "Market Work and Motherhood Decisions in Contexts," IZA Discussion Papers 3303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. Berger, 2008. "Estimating Europe’s Natural Rates from a forward-looking Phillips curve," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/498, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Santiago Carbo-Valverde & Edward J. Kane & Francisco Rodriguez-Fernandez, 2008. "Evidence of Differences in the Effectiveness of Safety-Net Management in European Union Countries," NBER Working Papers 13782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos & Michael Haliassos, 2008. "Economic Integration and Mature Portfolios," CSEF Working Papers 194, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 23 Jan 2013.
- Beckmann, Rainer, 2007. "Profitability of Western European banking systems: panel evidence on structural and cyclical determinants," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,17, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Ulrich Woitek, 2007. "To React or Not? Fiscal Policy, Volatility and Welfare in the EU-3," IEW - Working Papers 312, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," Working Paper Series 0849, European Central Bank.
- Mirko Abbritti & Andreas Mueller, 2007. "Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU: positive and normative implications," Economics wp37, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Oil shocks and endogenous markups: results from an estimated euro area DSGE model," Working Paper Series 0860, European Central Bank.
- Marzinotto Benedicta, 2008. "Why so much wage restraint in EMU? The role of country size - Integrating trade theory with monetary policy regime accounts," wp.comunite 0035, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Costas Karfakis, 2008. "What Determines the Forward Exchange Rate of the Euro?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Feb 2008.
- Daniel Albalate & Germa Bel, 2008. "Motorways, tolls and road safety.Evidence from European Panel Data," IREA Working Papers 200802, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2008. "The Household Wealth Distribution in Spain: The Role of Housing and Financial Wealth," Working Papers 83, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Hart, Robert A., 2008. "Forced to Be Rich? Returns to Compulsory Schooling in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 3305, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).