Report NEP-EEC-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferrara, Laurent, 2006. "A real-time recession indicator for the Euro area," MPRA Paper 4042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Schmidt, Jan, 2007. "Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead," MPRA Paper 3996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belloc, Marianna & Federici, Daniela, 2007. "A Two-Country NATREX Model for the Euro/Dollar," MPRA Paper 4046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldwin, Richard & Rieder, Roland, 2007. "A Test of Endogenous Trade Bloc Formation Theory on EU Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2006. "The Huddle/Tangle Hypothesis of Regional Integration: The Case of the European Union and Its Enlargement," Economics Working Papers wp06-29, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Fersterer, Josef & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Returns to Apprenticeship Training in Austria: Evidence from Failed Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6387, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mike Misek, 2007. "Germany¿s Educational Tracking System and How It Affects Entrepreneurship," NEURUS papers neurusp108, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.