Report NEP-EEC-2005-08-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier J. Pérez, 2005. "Early-warning tools to forecast General Government deficit in the euro area: the role of intra-annual fiscal Indicators," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Maria Belen Usero & Zulima Fernandez, 2005. "First Come, First Served: An Analysis Of Pioneer And Follower Firms' Market And Nonmarket Actions In The European Mobile Telephone Industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb054812, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Jaap Bikker & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2005. "An Exploration into Competition and Efficiency in the Dutch Life Insurance Industry," DNB Working Papers 047, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kjell G. Nyborg & Ulrich Bindseil & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2005. "Bidding and Performance in Repo Auctions: Evidence from ECB Open Market Operations," Working Papers 2005.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas, 2005. "Money and Prices in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Nov 2005.