Report NEP-EEC-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herbert Brücker & Philipp J. H. Schröder & Christian Weise, 2003. "Doorkeepers and Gatecrashers: EU Enlargement and Negotiation Strategies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 342, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jakobsen, Vibeke & Smith, Nina, 2003. "The Educational Attainment of the Children of the Danish ‘Guest Worker’ Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Darren Pain, 2003. "The provisioning experience of the major UK banks: a small panel investigation," Bank of England working papers 177, Bank of England.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Caliendo, Marco & Thomsen, Stephan Lothar, 2003. "New Evidence on the Effects of Job Creation Schemes in Germany - A Matching Approach with Threefold Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2003. "Mutual Recognition in Goods and Services: An Economic Perspective," Economics Working Papers 016, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Ours, J.C. van, 2003. "Has the Dutch Miracle Come to an End?," Discussion Paper 2003-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sergio De Nardis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2003. "The Impact of the Euro on Trade: The (Early) Effect is Not So Large," Economics Working Papers 017, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino & Igor Masten, 2003. "Leading Indicators for Euro-area Inflation and GDP Growth," Working Papers 235, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Bezemer & Jurgita Rutkauskaite & Romualdas Zemeckis, 2003. "Income Diversity in Rural Lithuania: Benefits, Barriers, and Incentives," Development and Comp Systems 0304004, EconWPA.
- Anne Vila Wetherilt, 2003. "Money market operations and volatility of UK money market rates," Bank of England working papers 174, Bank of England.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colin Ellis & Simon Price, 2003. "The impact of price competitiveness on UK producer price behaviour," Bank of England working papers 178, Bank of England.
- Valerie Herzberg & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2003. "Import prices and exchange rate pass-through: theory and evidence from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 182, Bank of England.
- Longford, Nicholas T. & Pittau, Maria Grazia, 2003. "Stability of household income in European countries in the 1990's," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-08, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002197 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bettina Becker & Nigel Pain, 2003. "What Determines Industrial R&D Expenditure in the UK?," NIESR Discussion Papers 211, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.