Report NEP-EEC-2002-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Schaik, A.B.T.M. van, 2002. "Toward a Unified Europe? Explaining Cultural Differences by Economic Development, Cultural Heritage and Historical Shocks," Discussion Paper 2002-103, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jude Browne & Simon Deakin & Frank Wilkinson, 2002. "Capabilities, social rights and European market integration," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp253, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:mil:wpdepa:0216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartog, Joop & Zorlu, Aslan, 2002. "The Effect of Immigration on Wages in Three European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goergen, M. & Khurshed, A. & McCahery, J.A. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "The Rise and Fall of the European New Markets: On the Short and Long-Run Performance of High-Tech Initial Public Offerings," Discussion Paper 2002-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Norén, Ronny, 2002. "Europe’s Lack of Structural Transformation and Necessary Policy Changes of EMU," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 598, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- John H. Rogers, 2002. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: how close is Europe to the United States?," International Finance Discussion Papers 740, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Damme, E.E.C. van, 2002. "The European UMTS-auction," Discussion Paper 2002-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.