Report NEP-EDU-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rita van Deuren & Tsagazeab Kahsu & Seid Mohamed Ali & Wondimu Woldie, 2013. "Capacity Development in Higher Education: New Public Universities in Ethiopia," Working Papers 2013/24, Maastricht School of Management.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad Maulana & Ariek A. Yusuf, 2013. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: the Case of West Java, Indonesia," Working Papers 2013/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- Nicola Branson & Clare Hofmeyr & David Lam, 2013. "Progress through school and the determinants of school dropout in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 100, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Nicola Branson & Cally Ardington & David Lam & Murray Leibbrandt, 2013. "Changes in education, employment and earnings in South Africa – A cohort analysis," SALDRU Working Papers 105, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- André de Waal & Leo Kerklaan, 2013. "Developing an evidence-based management approach for creating high performing higher education institutions," Working Papers 2013/18, Maastricht School of Management.
- Ernesto Reuben & Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2013. "Preferences and biases in educational choices and labor market expectations: shrinking the black box of gender," Staff Reports 627, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Johan Venter, 2013. "The Role of Tertiary Education Institutions in Teaching Entrepreneurship in Post- Conflict Environments," Working Papers 2013/19, Maastricht School of Management.
- R. Brian Cobb & Stephen Lipscomb & Jennifer Wolgemuth & Theresa Schulte & Abigail Veliquette & Morgen Alwell & Keriu Batchelder & Robert Bernard & Paul Hernandez & Helen Holmquist-Johnson & Rebecca Or, 2013. "Improving Post-High School Outcomes for Transition-Age Students with Disabilities: An Evidence Review," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7878, Mathematica Policy Research.