Report NEP-EDU-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Gianluca Violante, 2013. "Education policy and intergenerational transfers in equilibrium," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W13/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- O'Donnell, Rebecca May Neal, 2013. "Early Childhood Education for Children with Autism: How Teacher and Classroom Characteristics Influence Student Learning," Master's Theses, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 155283, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Janger, Jürgen & Nowotny, Klaus, 2013. "Career Choices in Academia," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013-4, University of Salzburg.
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S. & Swanson, B.E., 2013. "Role of State Agricultural Universities and Directorates of Extension Education in Agricultural Extension in India," MPRA Paper 49108, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Aug 2013.
- Filipe Campante, 2013. ""The People Want the Fall of the Regime": Schooling, Political Protest, and the Economy," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 54, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ting Xu, 2013. "The Production and Circulation of Manuscripts and Printed Books in China Compared to Europe, ca. 581-1840," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 53, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Maria Sironi & Nicola Barban & Roberto Impiacciatore, 2013. "The Role of Parental Social Class in the Transition to Adulthood: A Sequence Analysis Approach in Italy and the United States," Working Papers 059, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "MIT Graduate Networks: the early years," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).