Report NEP-EDU-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael F. Lovenheim & Emily G. Owens, 2013. "Does Federal Financial Aid Affect College Enrollment? Evidence from Drug Offenders and the Higher Education Act of 1998," NBER Working Papers 18749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Teixeira, 2013. "The Tortuous Ways of the Market: Looking at the European Integration of Higher Education from an Economic Perspective," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE 56, European Institute, LSE.
- Marc van der Steeg & Sander Gerritsen, 2013. "Teacher evaluations and pupil achievement: Evidence from classroom observations," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 230, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Antoine Bozio & Guy Laroque & Cormac O'Dea, 2013. "Heterogeneity in time preference in older households," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W13/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jay Stewart, 2013. "Early to Bed and Earlier to Rise: School, Maternal Employment, and Children’s Sleep," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 461, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1887, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.