Report NEP-EDU-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael, 2012. "Independent schools and long-run educational outcomes – evidence from Sweden´s large scale voucher reform," Working Paper Series 2012:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Schneeweis, Nicole & Skirbekk, Vegard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2012. "Does Schooling Improve Cognitive Functioning at Older Ages?," IZA Discussion Papers 6958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ricardo A. Madeira, 2012. "The Effects of Decentralization on Schooling: Evidence from the Sao Paulo State's Education Reform," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_26, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Agnese Sacchi & Giuseppe Di Giacomo & Aline Pennisi, 2012. "Standard needs of the italian primary schools," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0165, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- John Bailey Jones & Fang Yang, 2012. "Skill-Biased Technical Change and the Cost of Higher Education," Discussion Papers 12-08, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Himmler, Oliver & Koenig, Tobias, 2012. "Self-Evaluations and Performance: Evidence from Adolescence," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-507, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Su, Xuejuan & Kaganovich, Michael & Schiopu, Iona, 2012. "College Expansion and Curriculum Choice," Working Papers 2012-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2012. "Implications of Philippine Trends in Education Financing and Projected Change in School-age Population on Education Expenditures by Income Group: Using National Transfer Accounts Results," Discussion Papers DP 2012-34, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Justine Burns & Simon Halliday & Malcolm Keswell, 2012. "Gender and Risk Taking in the Classroom," SALDRU Working Papers 87, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.