Report NEP-EDU-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madsen, Erik Strøjer, 2011. "Class size, type of exam and student achievement," Working Papers 11-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nils Saniter, 2012. "Estimating Heterogeneous Returns to Education in Germany via Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1213, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Turturean, Monica, 2012. "Current issues of motivation, academic performance and internet use- implications for an education of excellence," MPRA Paper 39250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Mayston & Juan Yang, 2012. "Education, Risk and Efficiency in Human Capital Investment," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 12/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dabalen, Andrew L. & Paul, Saumik, 2012. "Estimating the causal effects of conflict on education in CÃ´te d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6077, The World Bank.
- Bannayan, Haif & Guaqueta, Juliana & Obeidat, Osama & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Porta, Emilio, 2012. "The Jordan education initiative : a multi-stakeholder partnership model to support education reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6079, The World Bank.
- Ben Youssef, Adel & Dahmani, Mounir & Omrani, Nessrine, 2012. "Students' e-skills, organizational change and diversity of learning processs: Evidence from French universities in 2010," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-031, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Juan Botero & Alejandro Ponce & Andrei Shleifer, 2012. "Education and the Quality of Government," NBER Working Papers 18119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.