Report NEP-EDU-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaap Dronkers & Rolf van der Velden, 2012. "Positive but also negative effects of ethnic diversity in schools on educational performance? An empirical test using PISA data," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1211, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- E. Opdecam & P. Everaert & H. Van Keer & F. Buysschaert, 2012. "The effect of team learning on student profile and student performance in accounting education," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/774, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4364 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaap Dronkers & Manon de Heus, 2012. "The Educational Performance of Children of Immigrants in Sixteen OECD Countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1210, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Donald Boyd & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb & James Wyckoff, 2012. "Measuring Test Measurement Error: A General Approach," NBER Working Papers 18010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kappius, Robert, 2011. "Equal opportunity in educational contexts: Comparing the feasibility of divergent conceptualizations," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2011, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Hong-Kyun Kim & Seung C. Ahn & Jihye Kim, 2012. "Vertical and Horizontal Education-Job Mismatches in the Korean Youth Labor Market : A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University 1201, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Tiongco, Marites, 2012. "Why women are progressive in education?: Gender disparities in human capital, labor markets, and family arrangement in the Philippines," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1155, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fumiko Hayashi & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "Effects of credit scores on consumer payment choice," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 12-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Prokic-Breuer, Tijana, 2011. "The relative importance of social and cultural capital for educational performance: Eastern versus Western Europe," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Demographic Development, Social Change, and Social Capital SP I 2011-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2011. "Virtual R&D Teams: A potential growth of education-industry collaboration," Post-Print hal-00690028, HAL.
- Groisman, Fernando & Calero, AnalÃa V., 2012.
"EducaciÃ³n y ParticipaciÃ³n EconÃ³mica de los JÃ³venes en Argentina. Un anÃ¡lisis de sus determinantes (2004-2009)
[Education and Youth Economic Participation in Argentina. An analysis of its deter," MPRA Paper 38281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Kohler, 2012. "Education, Gender, Religion, Politics: What Priorities for Cultural Integration Policies in Switzerland?," IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies 06-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.