Report NEP-EDU-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Kenny, 2010. "Learning about Schools in Development - Working Paper 236," Working Papers 236, Center for Global Development.
- Dickson, Matt & Smith, Sarah, 2011. "What Determines the Return to Education: An Extra Year or a Hurdle Cleared?," IZA Discussion Papers 5524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dale, Stacy & Krueger, Alan B., 2011. "Estimating the Return to College Selectivity over the Career Using Administrative Earning Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer Foster, 2011. "The Impact of International and NESB Students on Measured Learning and Standards in Australian Higher Education," Discussion Papers 2011-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Lindo, Jason M. & Swensen, Isaac D. & Waddell, Glen R., 2011. "Alcohol and Student Performance: Estimating the Effect of Legal Access," IZA Discussion Papers 5525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcotte, Dave E., 2011. "Exit Exams and High School Dropout," IZA Discussion Papers 5527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Haan, Monique & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011. "Scale Economies Can Offset the Benefits of Competition: Evidence from a School Consolidation Reform in a Universal Voucher System," IZA Discussion Papers 5528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chang, Simon & Fleisher, Belton M. & Kim, Seonghoon & Liu, Shi-yung, 2011. "Long-term Effects of Early Childhood Malaria Exposure on Education and Health: Evidence from Colonial Taiwan," IZA Discussion Papers 5526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chapman, Bruce & Sinning, Mathias, 2011. "Student Loan Reforms for German Higher Education: Financing Tuition Fees," IZA Discussion Papers 5532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denice Cavero & Verónica Montalva & José Rodríguez, 2011. "Determinantes socioeconómicos de las transiciones entre niveles educativos: un enfoque sobre género y ruralidad en el Perú," Documentos de Trabajo 2011-309, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Daude, 2010. "Education Policies for Upward Social Mobility in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 92, OECD Publishing.
- Rebecca Morton & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2011. "Income and Ideology: How Personality Traits, Cognitive Abilities, and Education Shape Political Attitudes," Discussion Papers 11-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011. "Overeducation and Mismatch in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5523, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & MURAMATSU Shingo, 2011. "Examining the University Industry Collaboration Policy in Japan: Patent analysis," Discussion papers 11008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & E. Vandevelde, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Origin, Technological Knowledge and the Growth of Spin-off Companies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/693, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.