Report NEP-EDU-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ken Yamada, 2010. "Family Background and Economic Outcomes in Japan," Working Papers 26-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- V. K. Ramachandran & Madhura Swaminathan & Vikas Rawal, 2010. "Barriers to Expansion of Mass Literacy and Primary Schooling in West Bengal: Study Based on Primary Data from Selected Villages," Working Papers id:3174, eSocialSciences.
- Maria E. Canon, 2010. "The role of schools in the production of achievement," Working Papers 2010-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Vögtle, Eva Maria, 2010. "Beyond Bologna: The Bologna process as a global template for higher education reform efforts," TranState Working Papers 129, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Fernando Albornoz & Samuel Berlinski & Antonio Cabrales, 2010. "Incentives, resources and the organization of the school system," Working Papers 2010-28, FEDEA.
- Martens, Kerstin & Niemann, Dennis, 2010. "Governance by comparison: How ratings & rankings impact national policy-making in education," TranState Working Papers 139, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Cecilia S. Lyche, 2010. "Taking on the Completion Challenge: A Literature Review on Policies to Prevent Dropout and Early School Leaving," OECD Education Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.