Report NEP-EDU-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Busby, 2010. "Manitoba’s Demographic Challenge: Why Improving Aboriginal Education Outcomes Is Vital for Economic Prosperity," e-briefs 99, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18631/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aminda do Paço & João Ferreira, Mário Raposo, Ricardo G. Rodrigues e Anabela Dinis, 2010. "Universities’ Entrepreneurship Education and Regional Development: a Stakeholders’ Approach," Working Papers de GestÃ£o, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td02_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Kevin Denny, 2010. "What did abolishing university fees in Ireland do?," Working Papers 201026, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:csh:wpecon:td04_2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:392 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière & Christine Erhel, 2010. "Labour market status, transitions and gender: a European perspective," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00484577, HAL.
- Sarah Brown & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2010. "The gender reservation wage gap: evidence from British panel data," Working Papers 2010010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.