Report NEP-EDU-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Hania Kamel, 2006. "Demographic Swings and Early Childhood Education in Iran," Working Papers e06-2, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- KÃ¼pper, Hans-Ulrich, 2006. "Entwicklungstendenzen der betriebswirtschaftlichen Ausbildung an einer Ã¶ffentlichen Hochschule," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 1239, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Item repec:qut:pfrijt:2006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Almada, Christa & Blanco-Gonzalez, Lorenzo & Eason, Patricia & Fullerton, Thomas, 2006. "Econometric Evidence Regarding Education and Border Income Performance," MPRA Paper 451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Ferreira, Joao & LeitÃ£o, JoÃ£o & Raposo, Mario, 2006. "The role of Entrepreneurial Universities in interfacing Competitive Advantages: The Case of Beira Interior region (Portugal)," MPRA Paper 486, University Library of Munich, Germany.