Report NEP-EDU-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers 1290, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David Neumark & Donna Rothstein, 2005. "Do School-to-Work Programs Help the â€œForgotten Halfâ€?," Working Papers 050625, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- R. Antonietti, 2006. "The skill content of technological change. Some conjectures on the role of education and job-training in reducing the timing of new technology adoption," Working Papers 556, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gabriele BALLARINO & Massimiliano BRATTI, 2006. "Fields of study and graduates? occupational outcomes in Italy during the 90s. Who won and who lost?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Philip J. Cook & Rebecca Hutchinson, 2006. "Smoke Signals: Adolescent Smoking and School Continuation," NBER Working Papers 12472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Czarniawska, Barbara, 2006. "Emerging Institutions: Pyramids or Anthills?," GRI-rapport 2006:7, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Orazem, Peter, 2007. "Lack of Education," Staff General Research Papers 12671, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Antonietti, 2006. "Human Capital, Sport Performance, and Salary Determination of Professional Athletes," Working Papers 561, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Adam Ashcraft & Kevin Lang, 2006. "The Consequences of Teenage Childbearing," NBER Working Papers 12485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.