Report NEP-EDU-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernandez-Zavala, Martha & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris & Shapiro, Joseph, 2006. "Quality of schooling and quality of schools for indigenous students in Guatemala, Mexico, and Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3982, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00086003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Júlia Varga, 2006. "Why to get a 2nd diploma? Is it life-long learning or the outcome of state intervention in educational choices?," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0604, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 17 Jul 2006.
- Alessandro Goglio, 2006. "Getting Education Right for Long-term Growth in the Czech Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 497, OECD Publishing.
- Villarreal, Hector J. & Mehta, Aashish, 2005. "Inequality and Heterogeneous Returns to Education in Mexico (1992-2002)," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Gibbons, Steve & Machin, Stephen & Silva, Olmo, 2006. "Choice, Competition and Pupil Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 2214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00086473 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ben J. Heijdra & Ward E. Romp, 2006. "Ageing and Growth in the Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1740, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085893 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00086796 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcel Gérard & Fernando Ruiz, 2006. "Interjurisdictional Competition for Higher Education and Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petrakis, P.E. & Stamatakis, D., 2005. "Human capital, growth and convergence traps: Implications from a cross-country analysis," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 26, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.