Inequality and Heterogeneous Returns to Education in Mexico (1992-2002)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics in its series Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 with number 34.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-08-05 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2006-08-05 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-08-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Esquivel, Gerardo & Rodriguez-Lopez, Jose Antonio, 2003. "Technology, trade, and wage inequality in Mexico before and after NAFTA," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 543-565, December.
- Jaeger, David A & Page, Marianne E, 1996. "Degrees Matter: New Evidence on Sheepskin Effects in the Returns to Education," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 733-40, November.
- Card, David, 2001.
"Estimating the Return to Schooling: Progress on Some Persistent Econometric Problems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1127-60, September.
- David Card, 2000. "Estimating the Return to Schooling: Progress on Some Persistent Econometric Problems," NBER Working Papers 7769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Héctor J. Villarreal, 2006. "An Intertemporal Comparison of Income and Welfare for Two Mexican Regions," Working Papers 20062, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Jul 2006.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1998.
"A simplified model for social welfare analysis : an application to Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4761, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1998. "A Simplified Model for Social Welfare Analysis: An Application to Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 123-41, March.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1994.
"Tax reform and welfare measurement: do we need demand system estimation?,"
IFS Working Papers
W94/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Lewbel, Arthur, 1996. "Tax Reform and Welfare Measurement: Do We Need Demand System Estimation?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1227-41, September.
- Smith, Paula A. & Metzger, Michael R., 1998. "The return to education: Street vendors in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 289-296, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.