Report NEP-EDU-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Giulio Fella, 2006. "Education and Crime over the Lifecycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 192, Society for Computational Economics.
- Entorf, Horst & Lauk, Martina, 2006. "Peer Effects, Social Multipliers and Migrants at School: An International Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 2182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Banerji, Rukmini & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Khemani, Stuti, 2006. "Can information campaigns spark local participation and improve outcomes ? A study of primary education in Uttar Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3967, The World Bank.
- Megan Louw & Servaas van der Berg & Derek Yu, 2006. "Educational attainment and intergenerational social mobility in South Africa," Working Papers 09/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Barth, Erling & Lucifora, Claudio, 2006. "Wage Dispersion, Markets and Institutions: The Effects of the Boom in Education on the Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 2181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah (SKOPE, Department of Economics), . "Returns to Education in Bangladesh," QEH Working Papers qehwps130, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ouarda Merrouche, 2006. "The long-term educational cost of war: evidence from landmine contamination in Cambodia," IFS Working Papers W06/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Olga Shemyakina, 2006. "The Effect of Armed Conflict on Accumulation of Schooling: Results from Tajikistan," HiCN Working Papers 12, Households in Conflict Network.
- Paul O'Brien & Wojciech Paczynski, 2006. "Poland's Education and Training: Boosting and Adapting Human Capital," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 495, OECD Publishing.
- Niel Bania & Jo Anna Gray & Joe Stone, 2006. "Taxes, Government Expenditures, and State Economic Growth: The Role of Nonlinearities," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-7, University of Oregon Economics Department.