Report NEP-EDU-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2006. "Education and Health: Evaluating Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin McCrary & Heather Royer, 2006. "The Effect of Female Education on Fertility and Infant Health: Evidence from School Entry Policies Using Exact Date of Birth," NBER Working Papers 12329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katsuya Takii & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2006. "Does the Diversity of Human Capital Increase GDP? A Comparison of Education Systems," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Torberg Falch & Sofia Sandgren, 2006. "The effect of education on cognitive ability," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7306, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Sari Pekkala & Robert E.B. Lucas, 2005. "On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-generational Economic Mobility in Finland," Discussion Papers, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT) 359, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- James E. McClure & Lee C. Spector, 2004. "Plus/Minus Grading and Motivation: An Empirical Study of Student Choice and Performance," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 200401, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umarow:2006003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kari HÃ¤mÃ¤lÃ¤inen & Virve Ollikainen, 2004. "Differential Effects of Active Labour Market Programmes in the Early Stages of Young People's Unemployment," Research Reports 115, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Paul W. Bauer & Mark E. Schweitzer & Scott Shane, 2006. "State growth empirics: the long-run determinants of state income growth," Working Paper 0606, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mark Doms & Ethan Lewis, 2006. "Labor supply and personal computer adoption," Working Papers 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Maria Filomena Mendes & ConceiÃ§Ã£o Rego & AntÃ³nio Caleiro, 2006. "EducaÃ§Ã£o e Fecundidade em Portugal: As diferenÃ§as nos nÃveis de educaÃ§Ã£o influenciam as taxas de fecundidade?," Economics Working Papers 10_2006, University of Ã‰vora, Department of Economics (Portugal).