Report NEP-EDU-2004-06-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Parent, 2004. "The Effect of High School Employment on Educational Attainment in Canada," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0413, CIRPEE.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2004. "Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying for Migration and Teaching for Staying?," Public Economics, EconWPA 0406006, EconWPA.
- Corrado Andini, 2004. "Unemployment and Welfare Participation in a Structural VAR: Rethinking the 1990S in the United States," CELPE Discussion Papers, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy 80, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand, 2004. "The Effect of Extra Funding for Disadvantaged Pupils on Achievement," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 2/2004, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Björklund, Anders & Sundström, Marianne, 2004. "Parental Separation and Children's Educational Attainment: A Siblings Analysis on Swedish Register Data," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 4/2004, Swedish Institute for Social Research.