Report NEP-EDU-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Klasen, 2004. "In Search of the Holy Grail: How to Achieve Pro-Poor Growth?," Macroeconomics 0401005, EconWPA.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2003. "Opting-out of Public Education in Urban Economies," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/52, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2003. "Globalisation, Inequality and Health," Department of Economics University of Siena 413, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Janet Currie & Matthew Neidell, 2004. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience," NBER Working Papers 10251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carola Grün & Stephan Klasen, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Well-Being: Comparisons across Space and Time," HEW 0401001, EconWPA.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2004. "How Well Do Parents With Young Children Combine Work and Family Life," NBER Working Papers 10247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Bettinger, 2004. "How Financial Aid Affects Persistence," NBER Working Papers 10242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.