Report NEP-ECM-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiti Gao & Peter M. Robinson, 2013. "Inference on Nonstationary Time Series with Moving Mean," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Rothe, Christoph & Firpo, Sergio, 2013. "Semiparametric Estimation and Inference Using Doubly Robust Moment Conditions," IZA Discussion Papers 7564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jiti Gao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2013. "Functional Coefficient Nonstationary Regression with Non- and Semi-Parametric Cointegration," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Biqing Cai & Jiti Gao, 2013. "Hermite Series Estimation in Nonlinear Cointegrating Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2013. "LM Tests of Spatial Dependence Based on Bootstrap Critical Values," Working Papers 03-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2013. "A powerful test of mean stationarity in dynamic models for panel data: Monte Carlo evidence," Working Papers 14/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Yuanhua Feng & Sarah Forstinger & Christian Peitz, 2013. "On the iterative plug-in algorithm for estimating diurnal patterns of financial trade durations," Working Papers 66, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Yuanhua Feng, 2013. "Double-conditional smoothing of high-frequency volatility surface in a spatial multiplicative component GARCH with random effects," Working Papers 65, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Daniel Levin & Terry Lyons & Hao Ni, 2013. "Learning from the past, predicting the statistics for the future, learning an evolving system," Papers 1309.0260, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles 1: Historical Episodes of Exuberance and Collapse in the S&P 500," Working Papers 04-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jakob W. Messner & Georg J. Mayr & Achim Zeileis & Daniel S. Wilks, 2013. "Extending Extended Logistic Regression to Effectively Utilize the Ensemble Spread," Working Papers 2013-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Andrea Carriero & Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis & Angeliki Theophilopoulou, 2013. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks under Measurement Error. A Proxy SVAR Approach," Working Papers 707, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles 2: Limit Theory of Real Time Detectors," Working Papers 05-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- In Choi, 2013. "Panel Cointegration," Working Papers 1208, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2013.
"Análisis de Estructuras Espaciales Persistentes. Desempleo Departamental en Argentina
[Persistent Spatial Structure Analysis. Regional Unemployment in Argentina]," MPRA Paper 49407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Filimonov & Didier Sornette, 2013. "Apparent criticality and calibration issues in the Hawkes self-excited point process model: application to high-frequency financial data," Papers 1308.6756, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Niels Framroze Møller, 2013. "Understanding Unemployment Hysteresis: A system-based econometric approach to changing equilibria and slow adjustment," Discussion Papers 13-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Interactions between eurozone and US booms and busts: A Bayesian panel Markov-switching VAR model," Working Papers 2013:17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".