Report NEP-ECM-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Firpo, Sergio, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 4841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ji-Liang Shiu & Yingyao Hu, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Nonlinear Dynamic Panel Data Models with Unobserved Covariates," Economics Working Paper Archive 557, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hendry, David F. & Hubrich, Kirstin, 2010. "Combining disaggregate forecasts or combining disaggregate information to forecast an aggregate," Working Paper Series 1155, European Central Bank.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2010. "Dynamic Specification Tests for Static Factor Models," Working Paper Series 04_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Arvid Raknerud & Øivind Skare, 2010. "Multivariate stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes: A quasi-likelihood approach," Discussion Papers 614, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Francesco Audrino & Fulvio Corsi & Kameliya Filipova, 2010. "Bond Risk Premia Forecasting: A Simple Approach for Extracting¨Macroeconomic Information from a Panel of Indicators," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jean Pietro Bonaldi, 2010. "Identification problems in the solution of linearized DSGE models," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006859, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010. "Euler-equation estimation for discrete choice models: a capital accumulation application," Research Working Paper RWP 10-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Maria Grith & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Melanie Schienle, 2010. "Nonparametric Estimation of Risk-Neutral Densities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- James Mitchell & Garratt, A., Vahey, S.P., 2009. "Measuring Output Gap Uncertainty," NIESR Discussion Papers 342, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Raymond Kan & Cesare Robotti, 2010. "On the Hansen-Jagannathan distance with a no-arbitrage constraint," Working Paper 2010-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & A. M. Robert Taylor & Carsten Trenkler, 2010. "Bootstrap co-integration rank testing: the role of deterministic variables and initial values in the bootstrap recursion," Discussion Papers 10/04, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Christian Calmès & Denis Cormier & Francois Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2010. "Accruals, Investment and Errors-in-Variables," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012010, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Musso, Alberto, 2010. "Real time estimates of the euro area output gap: reliability and forecasting performance," Working Paper Series 1157, European Central Bank.