Report NEP-ECM-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cizek, P. & Haerdle, W. & Spokoiny, V., 2007. "Adaptive Pointwise Estimation in Time-Inhomogeneous Time-Series Models," Discussion Paper 2007-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Douglas Miller, 2007. "An Information Theoretic Approach to Flexible Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 0717, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Drost, F.C. & Akker, R. van den & Werker, B.J.M., 2007. "Note on Integer-Valued Bilinear Time Series Models," Discussion Paper 2007-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Fougère, Denis & Mouchart, Michel, 2007. "Duration Models and Point Processes," IZA Discussion Papers 2971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Craig Burnside, 2007. "Empirical Asset Pricing and Statistical Power in the Presence of Weak Risk Factors," NBER Working Papers 13357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Simulation Experiments in Practice: Statistical Design and Regression Analysis," Discussion Paper 2007-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- William C. Horrace & Seth O. Richards, 2007. "A Monte Carlo Study of Efficiency Estimates from Frontier Models," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 97, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Bettonvil, B.W.M. & Castillo, E. del & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Statistical Testing of Optimality Conditions in Multiresponse Simulation-based Optimization (Revision of 2005-81)," Discussion Paper 2007-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dennis Philip & Chihwa Kao & Giovanni Urga, 2007. "Testing for Instability in Factor Structure of Yield Curves," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 96, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Random Multiclass Classification: Generalizing Random Forests to Random MNL and Random NB," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/469, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ryan R. Brady, 2007. "Measuring the diffusion of housing prices across space and over time," Departmental Working Papers 19, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Performance of Differential Evolution Method in Least Squares Fitting of Some Typical Nonlinear Curves," MPRA Paper 4634, University Library of Munich, Germany.