Report NEP-ECM-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2006. "Estimating multi-country VAR models," Working Paper Series 0603, European Central Bank.
- Spitzer, Martin & Fenz, Gerhard, 2006. "An Unobserved Components Model to Forecast Austrian GDP," Working Papers 119, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Aurea Grane & Josep Fortiana, 2006. "Karhunen-Loève Basis In Goodness-Of-Fit Tests Decomposition: An Evaluation," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws062710, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Pierre Perron & Zhongjun Qu, 2006. "A Simple Modification to Improve the Finite Sample Properties of Ng and Perron’s Unit Root Tests," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Cristadoro, Riccardo & Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco & Veronese, Giovanni, 2006. "New EuroCOIN: Tracking Economic Growth in Real Time," CEPR Discussion Papers 5633, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raymond Brummelhuis, 2006. "Auto-Dependence Structure of Arch-Models: Tail Dependence Coefficients," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0605, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Koedijk, Kees & Kole, Erik & Verbeek, Marno, 2006. "Selecting Copulas for Risk Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 5652, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daal, Elton & Naka, Atsuyuki & Yu, Jung-Suk, 2006. "Volatility Clustering, Leverage Effects, and Jump Dynamics in the US and Emerging Asian Equity Markets," Working Papers 2005-03, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.