Report NEP-ECM-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cizek, P., 2006. "Efficient Robust Estimation of Regression Models (Replaced by DP 2007-87)," Discussion Paper 2006-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2006. "Regression Models and Experimental Designs: A Tutorial for Simulation Analaysts," Discussion Paper 2006-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2006. "Model Uncertainty and Bayesian Model Averaging in Vector Autoregressive Processes," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2005. "Investigating distance effects on environmental values: A choice modelling approach," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP7M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Massimo Franchi, . "The Integration Order of Vector Autoregressive Processes," Discussion Papers 06-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gilmour S.G. & GOOS, Peter, 2006. "Analysis of data from nonorthogonal multi-stratum designs," Working Papers 2006005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.