Report NEP-ECM-2003-04-24This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Y.K. Tse & Xibin Zhang, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Investigation of Some Tests for Stochastic Dominance," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2003318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yann Schorderet, 2003. "Asymmetric Cointegration," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2003.01, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Sean D. Campbell, 2002. "Specification Testing and Semiparametric Estimation of Regime Switching Models: An Examination of the US Short Term Interest Rate," Working Papers 2002-26, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Basdevant, 2003. "On applications of state-space modelling in macroeconomics," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Beers, W.C.M. van, 2003. "Application-driven Sequential Designs for Simulation Experiments: Kriging Metamodeling," Discussion Paper 2003-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Muhammad Akram & Blyth Archibald, 2003. "Invertibility Conditions for Exponential Smoothing Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- B.P.M. McCabe & G.M. Martin, 2003. "Coherent Predictions of Low Count Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Edgerton, David & Jochumzen, Peter, 2003. "Estimation in Binary Choice Models with Measurement Errors," Working Papers 2003:4, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2003.
- Peter Hansen, 2002. "On the Estimation of Reduced Rank Regressions," Working Papers 2002-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Hansen, 2002. "Generalized Reduced Rank Regression," Working Papers 2002-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.